People and Organisation Culture
Despite the best technology, systems and processes, an organisation can only ever be as good as its people. It’s the combined effort of each individual that has the power to make anything possible – or not.
It can seem like working with people is never easy. Well, we would agree that its certainly not black and white. But we firmly believe that when you genuinely value your people and the expertise around you to translate it into the the right framework and culture, so many things that can otherwise seem difficult start to gather their own momentum.
Businesses who have their people foundation right know things do go wrong sometimes – that’s life. But when they do, they know they have all of the tools and knowledge they need to navigate their way through the noise and respond effectively.
Instead of HR being about compliance, policies and fear of issues we focus on all of the ways you can get it right as a business. Wouldn’t you rather be enjoying the benefit of getting the best from your people than being motivated by fear and worry about breaches and employee action?
We have developed our suite of services to meet the needs we have commonly observed across our clients and our in-house roles. If you have a need or idea that sits outside of our current solutions, we’d love to talk to you about it. One of the great things about being a boutique business is that we are not limited to our core products. In fact, we love the opportunity to be creative in meeting your needs.
We understand each business has its own journey and getting to the ‘ideal state’ with people doesn’t happen overnight. It can be even more challenging when a business just isn’t large enough to justify a full time people and culture resource. Another common situation is the HR team is so caught up with day-to-day issues or recruiting there isn’t enough time left to focus on the strategic issues. We fill those gaps to make sure you’re always headed in the right direction towards that ideal state with your people.
We will meet you where your business is at right now and walk with you to the ideal state at a pace that aligns with your business strategy. The important thing is, we’re with you all the way – as little or as much as you want.
HR as a Service
Outsourcing all of your day-to-day HR needs to us with ‘HR as a Service’.
Implementation of HR FundamenTOOLS including:
- Templates (employment contracts, position descriptions, annual performance plan)
- Employee communications and process/workflow efficiency
- Employment Policies and Procedures Manual
On Call Advisory (phone and email):
- IR and award interpretation advice
- Day-to-day issues coaching
- Redundancy and outplacement support
- HR programs advice
Investment: Monthly Access Fee
Advice, investigation and management of issues promptly, properly and discretely.
Services may include:
- Investigation and management of stakeholder complaints and disputes (such as sexual harassment, theft, discrimination, bullying, unfair dismissal, unsatisfactory conduct)
- Individual and team conflict mediation and resolution, and team building workshops
- Advice and advocacy on complex, high-risk and/or sensitive issues
- Independent review of internal investigations and outcomes
- Fair Work representation
- Executive and Board level investigations and issue management
Investment: Hourly Rate